2. Your interactions with others The Site may offer features which allow users to connect and communicate with each other to complete a transaction. Please use common sense and exercise good judgement when sharing information with others.We generally do not monitor or remove the information which you share and such information may remain available on our Services after your account has been deactivated, terminated or is otherwise closed as required or permitted by applicable laws. You are responsible for the information you choose to share with other users.
3. How do we store your information? The Site uses a third-party hosting provider, therefore your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations both in and outside of Singapore. We maintain control of your information and protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration and ensure that your Personal Information transferred outside of Singapore continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
7. Tracking technologies The Site uses tracking technologies on our Services. These enable us to understand how you use our Services which, in turn, helps us to provide and improve them. However, the tracking technologies do not access, receive or collect Personal Information. Below are some examples of the tracking technologies used on our Services:Cookies. A cookie is a small data file sent from a website to your browser that is stored on your device. Cookies are used for a number of purposes, including to display the most appropriate content based on your interests and activity on our Services, estimate and report our Services’ total audience size and traffic, and conduct research to improve our Services. You can configure your device's settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of our Services.Flash cookies. The Site may use Flash cookies (a.k.a local shared objects or LSOs) to store some of your viewing preferences on our Services. These are used to collect and store information, but differ from browser cookies in the amount, type and manner in which data is stored.
8. Accessing and updating your Information You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that Personal Information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, you may request us to amend it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you may request access to any personal information that we hold about you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your Personal Information.There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the Personal Information that we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
9.Withdrawal of Consent & Lodging of Complaint To make a request to withdraw consent previously given, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests to have Personal Data removed from Our databases or physical storage facilities will be entertained and performed within Our reasonable abilities. [Depending on the nature and scope of your request, the withdrawal of your consent may affect the scope and quality of the Services provided to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request.
11. European Union Privacy Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679) (also known as GDPR), if you are an individual protected by the GDPR you may have certain rights as a data subject. To request information about or avail yourself of those rights, please send an email to email@example.com with "GDPR Request" in the subject line. In the email please describe, with specificity, the GDPR right you are requesting assistance with. Please note additional information may be requested prior to initiation of a request and that we reserve the right to charge a fee with respect to certain requests. Upon completion of our review, you will be notified if your request has been granted, denied, or exemptions apply.