3. Accessing our Site Access to our Site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by reason of your inability to access our Site at any time or for any period.
6. Content and Usage of services You represent and warrant that any documents and information you make available via the Site complies with our content standards as set out in Clause 8. You will be liable to us and indemnify us against all actions, claims, proceedings, costs and damages and all legal costs or other expenses arising out of your breach of this warranty. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the documents and information that you make available via the Site. You shall be solely responsible for the content, quality and format of any document made available via the Site, and all management actions and changes relating to such document, including ensuring that the documents are accurately addressed to the proper recipients. We have the right to restrict accessibility on the Site to any information or documents that you make available via the Site if such information or document does not comply with our content standards as set out in Clause 8. While we may provide services, including signing methods, which facilitate the execution of agreements between the parties to these documents, we shall not be a party to any transaction or agreement processed through our services, and we makes no representation or warranty regarding the transactions sought to be effected by your use of our services. You shall be solely responsible for your reliance on any advice, opinion, statement or other information offered by third parties that is shared or distributed and made available to you on our Site. Any such third-party content solely represents the view of the respective provider of such information or document, who remains solely liable for the accuracy or reliability thereof. You shall be solely responsible for complying with applicable legal or regulatory requirements relating to the retention or storage of documents or information. You represent and warrant that you are fully aware of the nature and implications of the use of the distributed ledger technologies involved in the storage and recording of information (including metadata associated with the management of the documents) made available via the Site (including any actions performed on the Site), including the infeasibility of altering or deleting previous versions of documents that have been registered to the blockchain. You agree to accept responsibility for the safekeeping and confidentiality of the information (including any private keys in their various forms) used to access the documents or information you have made available via the Site. You agree to bear all liability and fully indemnify us against all actions, claims, proceedings, costs and damages and all legal costs or other expenses arising out of the loss, damage, destruction, theft or unauthorised access to such information. You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that the use of the Site, the content and format of the documents, and the use of the Site’s signature services comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements, including but not limited to the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), and that such use are fit for your purposes. We shall not be responsible for your use of our services, including our electronic or digital signature services, or the use of third party services via our Site, and you shall have the sole responsibility of ensuring that your use will comply or meet the standards or requirements under applicable law, including but not limited to ensuring that such services meet the electronic or digital signature requirements or that such agreements are legally binding under law. We have assumed that you have obtained separate legal counsel when using the services.Where we have provided references or links to third party sites, which may include legal resources or templates, these are intended for general reference only and we do not in any way recommend, endorse or sponsor such third party sites, or the information therein. You shall have sole responsibility of determining whether the use of such sites and legal resources or templates are suitable for your use.In the event that we issue a Certificate of Completion to you, you acknowledge that we do not purport to imply that the contents of the agreement are complete or that the agreement is legally binding on the parties and/or meets all execution formalities under law, including but not limited to those relating to the applicability of the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), and whether further formalities (e.g., notarisation or legalisation) are required. You shall also not make the foregoing representations in respect of the Certificate of Completion to third parties on our behalf.
7. Linking to our Site You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. When linking to our Site, our Site must not be framed on any other site. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
8. Content standards The content standards under this Clause apply to any and all information, documents or content that you make available via our Site. All information, documents or content that you post, make available via our Site or otherwise provide to us must not: breach any applicable legal or regulatory requirements in Singapore and in any country from which they are posted; be used for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose; contain any material which is defamatory of any person; contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; promote sexually explicit material; promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; be likely to deceive any person; be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; promote any illegal activity; be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as copyright infringement or computer misuse.
10. Limitation of our liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for: any loss or damage arising from any material or data sent or received or not sent or received or any transactions entered into through our Site; any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another party’s rights, including intellectual property rights; any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use our Site; any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it; or any loss or damage arising from the content of third party websites linked on our Site.
12. Viruses We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We will not be liable to you and any other party for any loss or damage arising out of any bugs or viruses originating from our Site. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not carry out the following activities against our Site: misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; gain, or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site; or attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
13. Third party links and resources on our Site Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees that the content contained therein is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such third party content.
15. No Warranties Although we make reasonable efforts to update the content or information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content or information on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through our Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any content or information provided before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of any content or information on our Site. The services, documentation and the Site are provided on a “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we, our officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors: (a) make no additional representation or warranty of any kind whether express, implied (either in fact or by operation of law), or statutory, as to any matter whatsoever; (b) expressly disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, accuracy, and title; and (c) do not warrant that the services, documentation, or Site are or will be error-free, will meet your requirements, or be timely or secure. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you agree that we shall not be responsible for any: (i) any unauthorised access to or use of the Site and/or any and all personal data and/or confidential information stored therein; (ii) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Site; (iii) any viruses, trojans, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful that may be transmitted to or through the Site through the actions of any third party; (iv) any loss of your data or content from the Site; and/or (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services, documentation, and the Site.
4. No Agency No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended, exists or is created between us and you or any other party using our Site.